Thursday, December 4, 2008






I had the most fascinating dream of my life, so far. Often my dreams are not so beautiful, and I know that I will not be able to explain it so well as it was, and it will sound rather stupid, but just know that I thought it was cool while I was dreaming it. Anyway I was at a restaurant, I believe it was Dairy queen. Not the Dairy queen here in Bozeman but the one in the town I am from. And there were these guys and they wanted to fight. I stopped them by standing in between them. The weaker of the two fighters was thankful and became my friend. The fiercer fighter took my move as a mortal affront, and vowed to kill me for it. Then, and this is the cool part, and I believe it was partly due to the books we just read, he turned into a polar bear and chased me. I was, it now seems really fast, because I was able to just get away, but I was getting tired. I was thinking if the clouds in the amazingly blue sky would turn into butterflies then they could hide me. Then they did. It was a wave a brilliant blue and gold and it washed over me, but the bear wasn't fooled and I had to jump into a river. I floated calmly along only vaguely worried about the bear, when there came a wall. The water rushed under it, but I could not pass, and I knew the bear would be there soon. And then he was there, stuck with me on this side of the wall, but I was no longer worried about him, and he was not worried about me, we just wondered about the wall. Then I woke up.

No comments: